You are thinking about return but you are not sure of your choice for one or more of the following reasons:
- You are suffering from a medical condition
- You are younger than 18 and in the Netherlands without your parents
- You have been forced to work, your passport has been taken, you have paid a lot of money to come here
- You are afraid of what will happen, you feel threatened
- You are a single parent with young children
- You are unable to work, your health is gone with the years
IOM can help you with:
• Advice and information during counselling hours (link consultation hours)
• We can also visit you at a given address if you prefer
• Contacting your family in the country of origin if you want us to
• Make an assessment of the situation in your country
• Assist you if you do not have a valid travel document
• Arrange and pay for the travel.
• Assistance at Schiphol airport and faster check in if needed.
• Assistance during transit, at the airport in your country and onward transportation to your final destination.
• Someone can accompany you during the whole travel if necessary.
• Supporting you in case of medical problems (link medical)
• Assistance with finding appropriate accommodation in your country.
• A budget to spend in your country.