Our beneﬁciaries include:
- Migrants, their families and Dutch society;
- The Dutch government, public sector entities and local municipalities;
- Migrant support organizations and NGOs;
- The private sector, employers and trade unions;
- Regional organizations.
- Develop and facilitate pre‑departure orientation training and packages to migrants and host employers/entities;
- Work closely with migrant representatives and migrant support organizations to uphold a migrant-centric approach;
- Develop and facilitate soft‑skills training sessions to resident permit holders in the Netherlands;
- Identify good practices on labour market integration and circular mobility;
- Enhance capacities of employers to recognize and capitalize on the skills, knowledge and competencies of migrant talent pools;
- Collect and disseminate information, materials and training associated with sexual and gender-based violence in migrant communities for the benefit of Dutch service providers;
- Provide practical information and training to municipalities, employers, public sector entities, migrant support groups to facilitate two-way integration and information exchange.
Labour Mobility, Social Inclusion and Resettlement (LMI/Resettlement) Unit
Tel.: +31 70 31 81 500