chevron-down Pijl naar links Pijl naar rechts Sluiten Linkedin Vergrootglas

Return to Syria, Libya or Yemen

Due to the present situation in all three of these countries, it is currently not possible to assist you with voluntary return to Syria, Libya or Yemen.

If you want to return or resettle (permanently) to another country, IOM can help you if you have the right to reside in this country permanently. If this is the case, you can make an appointment with IOM.

For returning to Syria, Libya or Yemen, you can contact DT&V (Repatriation and Departure Service of the Dutch government). You can find more information about requesting assistance from DT&V here.