Our beneficiaries include:
- Migrants, their families and society;
- The Dutch government and local municipalities;
- Migrant support organizations and NGOs;
- The private sector and employers;
- Regional organizations and trade unions.
- Developing and facilitating pre-departure orientation trainings and packages to migrants;
- Developing and facilitating soft-skills training sessions to resident permit holders in the Netherlands;
- Identifying good practices in the labour market and forging networks;
- Enhancing capacities of employers to recognize and capitalize on the skills, knowledge and competencies of migrant talent pools;
- Providing practical information to municipalities, employers, migrant support groups about the integration needs and potential of migrants in the Netherlands.
Migrant Training, Resettlement and Integration (MTRI) Unit
Tel.: +31 70 31 81 500