chevron-down Pijl naar links Pijl naar rechts Sluiten Linkedin Vergrootglas

I Want to Go to a Country that is Not My Home Country, Is this Possible? 

In some cases, IOM can assist you with resettlement to a third country. This is only possible if your permanent residence is guaranteed in the country of destination. The responsibility to receive the residence permit is yours. We cannot assist with resettlement applications for a residence permit in a third country.