chevron-down Pijl naar links Pijl naar rechts Sluiten Linkedin Vergrootglas

I come from Syria, Libya or Yemen, Can IOM Help Me to Return to My Home Country

Because of the current situation in your country, at the moment we cannot assist you with your return. If you want to return or resettle (permanently) to another country, IOM can only help you if you have the right to reside in this country permanently. If this is the case, you can make an appointment with IOM.

If you would like to return to Syria, Libya or Yemen, you can contact DT&V (Repatriation and Departure Service of the Dutch government). You can find more information about DT&V, through the following link.