chevron-down Pijl naar links Pijl naar rechts Sluiten Linkedin Vergrootglas

I Am Here Without My Parents, I Am Younger Than 18 Years and I Wish to Return to My Family in My Country of Origin, Can IOM Assist?

IOM can assist you with your return to your country of origin if you have a parent or legal guardian in your country of origin that is willing to receive you. If you lost contact with your family in your country of origin, we can assist you with tracing your family members together with the IOM office in your country of origin.