As a result of the Covid-19 related travel restrictions, IOM’s ability to assist in Family Reunification is currently assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Below you will find the important updates:
- Until further notice, cost estimates cannot be provided. Family members can continue to complete online applications in order for IOM to issue cost estimates once activities can be resumed;
- Where necessary, IOM will contact concerned families to share information about possible consequences for traveling to the Netherlands;
- Changes in the possibilities for assistance are announced through the website and messages on social media.
- For the most up to date information about the situation surrounding COVID-19 in the Netherlands, we would like to refer to the information from RIVM and the Dutch government.
- For questions about the validity of visa travel documents, we would like to refer to the Immigration and Naturalization Service (IND).
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced that visa and consular services abroad are temporarily suspending visa issuance and application. For questions regarding visa issuance, please contact the consular service in country of departure.