The Migrant Training, Resettlement & Integration Unit implements activities designed to assist migrants travelling to the Netherlands.
Services include the provision of travel assistance, medical assessments, DNA testing, integration, employment, skill recognition, facilitation of information exchange on migration matters and information campaigns for (potential) migrants.
Current projects include:
• Resettlement to the Netherlands
• Relocation to the Netherlands
• Family Reunification assistance
• Integration, employment support and skill recognition
• Private sector engagement for migrant integration
• Information campaigns to inform potential migrants travelling to Europe